Sunday, July 5, 2009

You Really Are On His Mind

by Audrea Winbush Lott
EnlightenedPath@comcast.net


Ps 139:17-18
17 How precious and weighty also are Your thoughts to me, O God! How vast is the sum of them! [Ps 40:5.]

18 If I could count them, they would be more in number than the sand. When I awoke, [could I count to the end] I would still be with You.
AMP


If you ever feel that you are alone, that God does not have you on His mind, be reminded by the passage of scripture above. God’s thoughts towards and about you are so great in number that there is no way possible for you to even count them. No matter how you feel, no matter who has deserted you, no matter what disappointments you have faced or are facing, God has always been and still is thinking about you. David had an awesome revelation of this when this psalm was penned. Let’s get that same revelation.

You are important to God. Don’t let the enemy tell you otherwise. Whatever it is you are dealing with right now, whatever it is that is going on in your life, whatever developments have taken place, it does not matter. Rest assured God does indeed have you on His mind.


Prayer: “Father, thank you for the reminder that you are always thinking about me. When situations arise, I will remind myself that I am not forgotten and the current situation is a temporary situation. Amen”


The Enlightened Path Weekly Nugget
Week of July 5, 2009

You Really Are On His Mind
by Audrea Winbush Lott


Please feel free to copy or forward this to anyone you feel might benefit from a dose of the Word!

©2009 Audrea Winbush Lott

No comments:

Post a Comment